Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information: Whilst TV News Forum use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this website and/or application, TV News Forum is not responsible if the information that we make available on this website and/or application is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on this website and/or application shall be at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website and/or application.
Intellectual property rights: All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other materials on this website and/or application are the property of TVNewsForum.
Links to other websites: Links on this websites and/or applications may take you outside this website. TVNewsForum accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these other third party websites. TVNewsForum cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in other third party websites to which a link is provided. The inclusion of any link to other websites does not imply endorsement by the TVNewsForum.
Warranties and Disclaimers: Your use of this website and/or application is at your own and exclusive risk. TVNewsForum collect information from you when you enter information on the site via cookies. TVNewsForum do not collect information from visitors of the site. TVNewsForum may use the information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow TVNewsForum to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve the website in order to better serve you
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards
- We only provide articles and information
- We never ask for credit card numbers
- We use regular Malware Scanning
- We do not use an SSL certificate
- We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers
TVNewsForum do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, TVNewsForum may include or offer third-party products or services on the website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. TVNewsForum therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, TVNewsForum seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
TVNewsForum only provide articles and information, hence no use of SSL certification on the site. TVNewsForum never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Liability: By using this site you agree to hold tvnewsforum.com harmless. Further, this site owner shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any loss suffered caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from TVNewsForum and/or application. If you choose to download material from TVNewsForum and/or application you do so at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly waive all claims against tvnewsforum.com, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from your use or access of TVNewsForum and/or application.
Legal notice update: We reserve the right to change this notice at any time.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. You also must be over 18 years to use tvnewsforum.com.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices TVNewsForum will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- TVNewsForum will notify you via email Within 7 business days
- TVNewsForum also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
TVNewsForum collect your email address in order to market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, TVNewsForum agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from TVNewsForum, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be promptly removed from ALL correspondence.
Terms of Service
Please read our Terms of Service.